(Click on each sight; official website opens in a separate window)
- Ohira Cherry Blossom Festival (Misumi-cho, Hamada-shi)
- Hamakko Spring Festival (Hamada city center)
- Azalea Festival (Misumi Park)
- Hamakko Summer Festival (Hamada fishing port)
- BB Onabe (large pot) Festival (Hamada fishing port)
[Iwami Kagura Performance Information]
- “Iwami: Memories of Old Japan” Tourism initiative Weekend performances of Iwami Kagura at Night
For the schedule please check the Iwami Kagura information and performance schedule on the “Western Shimane Official Tourism Website: Memories of Old Japan from Iwami”
[About Tickets for Kagura at Night]
* One voucher per person (High school students and above).
(Free for junior high school students and below). Tickets will be ready for you when you check in.
* Please present your tickets at the venue of the performance.
* Period of use: when Kagura at Night performances are on, you are free to attend any venue you like.
* Please be aware that the venue varies depending on the season.